A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
"Hello, Alien!" is a puzzle game where you have to restore the communication network powered by laser technology. Use mirrors and splitters to redirect the lasers to establish a connection and create an inter-galact-net. But be careful with those lasers, you don't want to end up "accidentally" frying those aliens. ;)
- 100% (not guaranteed) scientifically correct laser physics.
- 40 levels
- Solve difficult Puzzles using tools like mirrors, splitters, bombs, warpholes and lasers!
- Multi-Touch Support, plays great on tablets.
- Read funny (and sometimes stupid) dialogue of alien inhabitants.
- Fry aliens "totally on accident" with.... you guessed it... moar lasers.
Support the developers
We are giving away this game for free, but you can pay what you want.
v0.6 - (01.11.2014) Open Beta release
v0.7 - (09.11.2014) Added five levels and fixed an issue that rendered the game unplayable on too small screen resolutions
v1.0 - (01.12.2014) Added more levels and fixed various bugs.
v1.1 - (02.12.2014) Fixed some bugs.
v1.2.2 - (30.09.2016) Lots of bugfixes, revamped the UI and Play Store Release
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.